Mr. and the Mrs. Johor Wedding aka my birthday!

After my team building session in Cameron that lasted on Thursday, we (the boys and I) took off for JB on Saturday morning. We car pooled with Hilda and her family. It was my cousin's wedding. Only Hilma and her family couldn't make it. She had classes.

We arrived at the hotel at 1.00pm to check-in and hurriedly went to the wedding. We had our quick lunch and the kids were already tired from the long journey. Plus, it was so hot. So, being grumpy and crying was all they could do. We didn't wait for the bride and groom to show up and made our move. So sorry. It defeats the purpose of coming all the way from KL and didn't get a single picture with at least the bride.


Exploring new places to eat and pre-celebrating my birthday, we went to Senibong for Seafood. About 10 km (20minutes) away from the New York Hotel (where we stayed). Like any other famous seafood restaurants, the restaurant is by the sea. Good view of sunset, fresh air, salty breeze. The best ambiance. Except there's nothing much the kids can eat. So of course like any other occasions, they ran, rolled over and every thing misbehaving.

"WOW!"

Papa, giving extra advices and warnings to the kids.

Smiles with everything.

Had to move under the roof when it started to drizzle.
Special thanks to Hilda for the sponsor. The best dish, Tempura Prawn and Tempura Squid! Which we seldom had. I only found out that this was my birthday celebration at the end of dinner. No fair! 

Just like last year, my birthday was spent in a journey in the car. Last year it was to Penang and this year it was to KL. I'm getting older since nobody ever celebrate my birthday anymore *tears*

Comments

Popular Posts