Mrs Wearing A Frown on her Face!

A quickie! Purposely to speak my mind and shove 20% of the burden away to this unfortunate and well isolated blog. *cries*

I have been wearing this frown inside-out all month (how I wish I could show you). And it's gotten worse. I even thought (yesterday) I was seriously facing mental and emotional breakdown!

I haven't take a single leave ever since the audit episode. Even though Ikram hit his head and got minor surgery.  Not even medical nor emergency leave. Plus the 20th Anniversary which I haven't even feel like an anniversary nor even a celebration for the staff *how sad and unfortunate* And what really pissed me off was that the preparation took 2 weeks while the event was not even last 2 hours. And (more and), not being appreciated and even got snapped at (per say). I really thought someone had the guts to snapped back at her/ him. Plus ALL the other jobs ready on the desk, probably with 1 cm of dust and cob webbed. Plus (another plus), working on Saturdays, to cover the time spent on "unnecessary things".

Seriously, just give me a day off. If other people involve can, why can't I?

I know today's the first of Ramadhan, and shouldn't be complaining on a day like this, but yesterday had really did it. I became grumpy, snapping at people around me and every one seem to really annoy me. Family and friends. What was that for? Really not worth it. Please forgive me.

I don't intend to keep this frown forever. Other than feeling the urge to RUN as fast as I can, I have cleaned the house, putting up curtains (as if Raya is tomorrow) and other cleaning/brushing/wiping work to burn the stress, here I am writing out the feelings. I know, I have missed out a lot of writing. Lacking out and widening the "already-a-month" gap. *shrugs* I'll fill it in someday.

PEACE and HARMONY,
Have a blessed Ramadhan to all Muslims.

Comments

Popular Posts