Mister Wounded But Still So Strong!

As I posted in the Mr King of Ultra, there was one of the days in June (which I can't remember) where I got a call from the Daycare early in the morning, to fetch Ikram. I have just sent him a few minutes ago. They told me he was injured and to bring him to the clinic. I wonder how much injury and what probably could happen?

It was a deep wound on his forehead. But when I met him, he wasn't even crying. I asked the babysitter, did he cry? They said, just for a little while. It was not even a cry, it was more of a scream. The bleeding had also stopped.
 
When we were waiting for the doctor to arrive.
The deep wound. They told me he was fighting over Ultraman with his BFF. They didn't see what he hit when he fell. There was nothing sharp at the daycare. He probably have fell onto the Ultraman.
 
The only thing that made he cried and screamed when the doctor put antiseptic to clean the wound and the anesthesia for minor surgery.
 During the stitching, he was calm and cool about it. He got 5 stitches. Such a hero.

After the treatment, he wanted to go back to daycare, so we sent him there and we continued work. Everyone asked me "Why aren't you on emergency leave since your son was wounded?"

It's because he was the one who requested to go back and I was relieved that he was fine about it.

We bought this colorful and attractive bandage for fun.

The look of his wound after taking off the stitches.
We came back to the clinic after 5 days for a check-up. They wound was already dry and it was time to take off the stitches. He was also calm during the treatment. He said it didn't hurt.

"You're a strong boy just like Ultraman" we praised him.

Comments

Popular Posts