Mr Haze Go Away!

It was hazy and the worst haze in the history of Malaysia. Also sometime in June. ;P

It was terrible and I could only smell smoke and it was choking me. Help! No oxygen! That was the time when all my air purifier, ionizer and humidifier worked like crazy. Turned on 24- 7. This is time when I should be buying Coway's air humidifier. But I already have 3 and still considering.

It was so terrible that the schools had to close. Irfan had to stay at daycare.



No views outside.

No vision more than 200 meters away.

No more tall buildings in sight.

 In the afternoon, Ikram was coughing so hard we had to bring him to the clinic. The doctor gave him the nebulizer.

Still not letting go of the Ultraman.

Wearing the face mask for protection.
To haze was getting worse the next day and due to Irfan's and especially Ikram's pneumonia, I couldn't take the risk to send them to daycare. I was in a dilemma. I couldn't take leave because I am still on Audit's tracks. My husband also couldn't take leave because of something. So my only option, to call my mom for help. Babysitting her two active grandsons.

Haze, haze, go away! Never come back ever again! And please let it rain! To drain this smokey smell which was giving me a headache. Besides, I discovered I have nose problem. The smell of strong scent (smoke even cigars, perfumes, coffee, anything strong) gave me a trobbing headache

Comments

Popular Posts