Mr. Spider Birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday to my precious son, Irfan!

It was his birthday when we went to Terengganu. So we spent the entire day in the car from KL to Terengganu. Just like my birthday, spent the whole day in the car from JB to KL. What luck.

I had order his birthday cake on Friday, but since we had to rush to Terengganu, we weren't able to celebrate. I had to go pick it up on Monday. Plus his birthday is in the fasting month, we had to celebrate after IFTAR.

 
The spider cake! He chose this one himself.


A small gathering without Hilda and Hijaz.


Happy birthday, my dear boy! You have turned 5! We wish you the best of health and wealth! We'll organize a bigger party after Raya.

He made everyone promise to buy him Hotwheel's! Very demanding since he's got the brain.

Coincidentally, his Aunt, Su Yah bought him a Hotwheel water bottle that he loves so much and bring it to school every day.

Comments

Popular Posts