Mister Coconuts!

We left for home the next day. The best about staying in the hotel besides the comfy bed and good night's sleep is the BUFFET BREAKFAST! It was the boys first time eating in hotel restaurant. Luckily they behaved or else I will never bring them near hotels ever again.

Behaving beside Grandma!

Pointing at the cereal.
Irfan feeding his own and behaving. Yummy! And I enjoyed my food,



A tight swim in the bath tub.

I got my birthday gift. An hour of ME-ing time. With the ladies in Hotel's Sauna. We've fully utilize the time spent there and checked-out at 12 noon. Right on the dot. We left for KL but stopped by a few places. Johor Premium Outlet of course. It was my second time there without buying anything. It was just to bring my husband and the kids, my mom, Hilda, Imaya and Hijaz for the tour.

And we made our next stop in Klebang, Melaka. Recommended by Hilda & Mara where we experience the best coconut experience. Klebang Original Coconut Shake. Their only menu, Nasi Lemak and the famous Coconut Shake. The place was a full house with all races enjoying the food.


The welcoming sign and the convenient parking space.

Irfan had 2 bungkus of Nasi Lemak.

Ikram didn't miss his chance. He had 1 bungkus.

Hilda and Mara had 2 each.

The Famous Coconut Shake everyone was exaggerating about.

Wow! I was amazed by the amount of vanila ice-cream they purchased. Interviewing the staff, they spent approx 300 packs a day! WOW! Ka-ching $$$! They could win Wall's contest.
The storage.....


...... and the transport for the coconuts. We got the permission to pose.

The banner.
There goes my cholesterol. *sigh*. It's impossible to be on a diet with all sorts of tempting high calorie food in Malaysia. Unless you're truly a hardcore disciplined maniac. I really wish I could be one. Off the KL, getting dark, sleepy and traffic fiesta. Poor driver.

Comments

Popular Posts