Miss Admin's May Party!

17.07.2013 It was the end of May! Now it's June in my slowly develop blog post. Yawn!!

18.07.2013 
This is my third attempt to write but I'm already sleepy. Will continue again soon... Zzzzzzzzzzs

24.07.2013 My fourth attempt. I hope I'll finally get this over with.

Nothing much I can remember about June except that it's a full month of auditing. The auditor are in once again. But now, the internal audits. I was forbidden to take leave, even medical leave. *eye roll*

The only fun part about June is there's a lot of food. We had pot luck, again. Admin's May party! And Balqis's farewell party.


The most simplest banner! And everything to give!


The Cake!

The most demanded Banana Split! Oh no! Not bananas again!

Desserts!
The line of staff!

The flower among torns!

The emcee! And her photo buster!

Giving birthday gifts to the babies of the month.
And the photo buster!

Giving birthday gifts to the babies of the month.

Giving birthday gifts to the babies of the month.And the photo buster again!

This is clearly a sign of sabotage. 
Why the sudden unclear photo when it was my turn to receive.


Another obvious sabotage with all the horns and antlers on my head.

Cutting the birthday cake!

The guest finally arrived. The farewell speech by Puan Zurina.

Lucky number and the photo buster.

Helping Mak Cik Canteen with the Banana Split in the making!

The most demanded banana split before it melts!
Yeah! Finally made it happen on my fourth attempt. And thanks Yummy food! Alhamdulillah!

Till we meet again someday!

Comments

Popular Posts