March 2015 at a Glance!

I'll just have to do it like this then.

March at a glance!

March 1st, we went rock climbing (in Putrajaya of course).


March 20th, it was Amira's birthday (our intern). There were only 4 of us who weren't busy that day so it was a mini celebration. Mini meant by everything small including the cake. But to me, it was the thought that counts. And such a cutey cake with all of us laughing just by looking at it. One spoonful each, okay. Hahaha.

Love you girls!

March 28th, Irfan celebrated one of his Taekwando friend's birthday after class.

Had KFC and cake.

Cravings. I pity my colleagues at the office. They have to hear what I crave for every day. And some who pitied me or possibly forcefully persuaded, brought the things I craved for. For example, Abang Kadir made "bubur jagung" after I mentioned it by the photocopier "It's nice to eat "bubur jagung" at a time like this." The next day, just like magic, ta-da, there was a big thermos of "bubur jagung" so early in the morning. The other colleagues said my cravings did come in handy sometimes; Everybody gets to eat it too. Hmmphh.

Home made bubur jagung. Delicious. Suddenly craving again.
Good bye March. It's going to be March again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts