My birthday cakes!

Yup, May 26th was my birthday. I'm not getting any younger but I really am getting fatter because of the different types of birthday cakes I got to eat.

I was just pretending to be shocked. I told them to go buy me cake *shamelessly*
Yay! Let's eat!

I wrote a note on a post-it for them to write
"We love you Ayu Neelofa!"
but look what they've done to the cake.
Abang Kadir bought Kek Lapis from Sarawak for me.
I admit that I was perasan that day. He bought it for the whole Unit.
Pose with my to be daughter in law.

The kinder Bueno cake! Sinfully delicious!

Alin bought me the Cookie Box. Thank you.

Pavlova from Anis with love! Thank you girl!
 I love you guys at Admin and Asset Unit. Thank you for entertaining me and made me bully you everyday!

Comments

Popular Posts