Raya in Tanjung Besar!

July 17th, Selamat Hari Raya! It was 5 months ago. Please bear with me for another 30 outdated posts and 6 current activities going on in my life for the year 2015. I don't know if I can manage to publish ALL 36 posts before 12 midnight tomorrow, December 31st. But I'll try. I always like challenges and to proof to myself. It gives me the satisfaction I needed.

Raya was another annual routine. This year's 1st raya was at my hometown. We went back that raya morning and stayed for 2 days. Like other years, the 1st raya was with family and 2nd raya is where I went to visit my high school friends.

Oh yeah. This year I had something else in mind. But due to my late presence, I've asked my siblings to arrange the setting for family photoshoots but they prefer to ignore me saying "You're an overwhelm bossy director". Hahaha that was funny guys! I came home to find that nothing was prepared. Arrgghhh! My all time motto and I know it's true "If you want things done, you have to do it yourself."

We arrived just a few minutes before Subuh. We help prepare breakfast and the Raya dish. When the others went for Solat Raya Aidilfitri, Hilda and I went exploring around the house to gather whatever prop I can. The men (husband, brothers in law, cousins and uncles) was forced to carry the heavy table and seats out with their eyes rolling hearing my instructions. This was the best we could do with last minute setups. It was better than before, I guess. Need new ideas next year.








Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Comments

Popular Posts