photo sorting project!

December 14th, 2015:

Wow! I really don't know where to start after almost a year of "writing leave".

So, I've actually made a list. I love making lists. The list of blog topics depended on my photo sorting and organizing according to the date. Only then I noticed some pictures were missing. It was either it went missing from my mobile due to virus or I have already transferred it in my office PC. Hmm... If it's in my PC, then I'll need to postpone my posts. The photos were taken some time between February to May. These months are important because it was my husband's and MY birthday!! Although we didn't really celebrate :p


Well, I'll just have to skip the birthdays and other events then. I really can't remember what happened during those months. I just remembered I was busy at the office cleaning things up for the Audits before my maternity leave.


December 15th, 2015: Several attempts to write but was busy around the house and lullaby-ing the baby.

December 16th, 2015Urgh! It took me 3 days to finally click "Publish". I don't know what I was doing. Hmm, when I think about it; I did house work, bond with baby, watching Laura Vitale on youtube, entertained by FRIENDS, categorizing my 2016 planner (will write about that in another post) AND started on the photo sorting project! It took me FOREVER! And I still haven't found my February to May picture file. It have got to be here or there somewhere!



Sorting, organizing, categorizing and still doing so.....

Comments

Popular Posts