The boy's 7th Birthday!

July 20th was Irfan's birthday. We ate cake and that was it. My poor baby. It wasn't even a celebration. He didn't care. All he did cared about was his birthday present. He wants the Lego set he's been dreaming of. I told him, he will have to wait when we returned to KL. I was not sure if the Lego set he wanted was sold in Kuantan so we had to wait.

July 21st, we returned to KL and went straight to Toy'R Us, One Utama. He was jumping with joy! Smiley face all over! Awe! He deserve the set. It was the most expensive Lego set (RM499) so I had to make several conditions for him to earn it. 
1) If he gets into upper class. 
2) If he gets at least 3A's (out of the 5 UPSR subject) for his mid term exam. 
3) If he behaves (which was subjective). I kept on blackmailing him every time he misbehave or argues with his brother.

Unexpectedly, he proves it all and complied with all the conditions. So, I had to keep my promise.

The box was bigger than him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY BOY!
I love you, all my heart, always.

Comments

Popular Posts