Asset Checks: Safety Store!

I hardly take leave this year! It was because I know that I'll be taking my long leave (maternity leave) at the end of the year AND I was just getting ready for the back-to-back audit attacks as well as the end of the year asset and store inspections.

I haven't written about work for so long. Well I don't intend to because this is not my work blog. But September was the month I was so stressed up. Every thing need to be done ASAP and thoroughly before my leave.

I almost had to work every weekend that month. And on some weekend, both, my husband and I had to work so we had to bring the kids along. I took Irfan and my husband took Ikram to his office.

There was one weekend I had to focus on cleaning up the Safety Store. Irfan joined in and helped. Just to highlight, there was nothing dangerous in that store.


I haven't cleared that store entirely. This reminds me to deal with it once I get back from my leave.

Comments

Popular Posts