May 2015 at a Glance!

May shouldn't be JUST at a glance. It was MY month. But I have no time left. Had to conclude 2015 in a few more hours and my daughter is having a fever. She got her immunisation earlier today.

May 3rd, my family in law came and we went to Putrajaya.

I love this photo by the lake.
Taman Botani, Putrajaya.

May 4th, had lunch at Su's residence.

Family photoshoot.

May 22nd, teacher's day celebration at school.

Presents.
May 23rd, Irfan dentist appointment. Rotten teeth. I kept reminding the kids that everything sweet will rot their teeth especially when they are too lazy too brush them before bed. Now they've learnt their lesson.

2 teeth pulled out. One was because it was rotten and this boy cried every night saying his tooth hurts. The other one was already loose.

See how rotten.
May 25th, Suzy's hi-way convention.

At the Piece 2015, Menara MATRADE. I made time to see her.
My bestfriend since high school. I've told this every time I write about her.
May 30th, Joe's wedding in Kuantan.

Yup. No picture of the bride and groom. Only us.

May 31st, we had dinner at Cik Nah's house and helping out.

We always came earlier to help Cik Nah out.

It's part of the Malay tradition, if you're invited to someone's house especially relatives, come at least half an hour earlier to help out. You're not a special guest, come fashionably late and every one else had to wait for you.
If you know you were going to be late, please let the host know for every else to proceed with the agenda. Duh! It's common sense and basic courtesy. I remind myself every time we were invited over anybody's home.

Irfan's piano lessons (given by me, an unprofessional instructor). I got my keyboard out from my mother's attic and brought it to our house. I was also craving to play the keyboard.

I stick the notes on the piano keys. He's a fast learner.
The office gossip and the lady who opposed.

The lady at the back there, if you can see her, who opposed.
We were sitting together but had to stare at our mobiles and communicate via whatsapp. Techno life nowadays is gonna ruin good relationships.

Colleagues. Hello! I'm in front of you guys! Stop smiling at your phones!
By the way, we were reading/ writing in a Whatsapp group where all three of us were in. I don't understand why we couldn't discuss face-to face when we were already sitting together.

May cravings.

Garrett's cheese corn.

Pasembur! Thank you Det! He bought this for me when I said I was craving.
 
I know somebody made this. I can't remember who because he/ she just left it at the pantry. Thank you whoever you are.
 There goes May at a glance. I have two separate posts for May events. See you there.












Comments

Popular Posts