August: ALL SPORTS: Ping Pong!

This is a daily blog covering monthly events because I really need to catch up. 

17/10 - updated May events.
18/10 - updated June events.
19/10 - updated July events.
20/10 (today), I am drafting for August right now as at 10.45am. 


I love my August posts because as I write, I feel the fire of spirit and energy growing inside me. It feels like I'm writing as I run and jump ;p I'm serious. I am being hyper right now. Because August and September is ALL SPORTS for me!

Ping Pong is not my game. I can play but playing in a match No Way! Yes way if you want me to lose for the Team :p 

August 6th, 2017, the Ping Pong Match. My husband played out of force. I had to work. Luckily may parent-in-law was here, they watched over the kids.


Being a busybody joining group photo of the players. I purposely wore blue to blend in.

I didn't know we had paparazzi around.


I was working for this man here. The Special Officer for someone important. My work was done in two hours and here we are supporting the Ping Pong Team. We are in the same team anyway. Laksamana Rules! I didn't wait too long though. I went home after losing focus of the game and gave up pretending like I understand the rules of the game.

Comments

Popular Posts