August: ALL SPORTS: Volleyball!

August 12th, 2017 was our Volleyball Tournament between Teams our office divided randomly, I guess. Although we got 2nd place for volleyball, this have got to be the best team ever! And as what we've predicted, this same players became players for other games too. Oh man, aren't there any young ones? Most of us are veterans already. Ladies Veterans is defined as 35 years old and above, officially *eye rolling*.

I want to play more volleyball. Sweating gives me satisfaction. Let's hope my husband could be a sport to let me play and he has to watch the kids.


These veterans are energetic ones. Thumbs up!



Laksamana cheer!!


Okay that was it. A moment of sweating and then I'm back by my daughter's side as my husband played for the man's team.


After back-to-back practices and training, games plus marathons, I got addicted to sports and SWEAT. I know, if you're a "make-up" girly, you would probably say I'm disgusting for liking sweat. Well, that's who I am. I prefer sweating than make-up *shrug*. My husband also prefers me to join sports and hates when I wear make-up *double shrug*.

It's obvious when he buys me sport shoes and not heels *meh*. We have that in common.

Comments

Popular Posts