June Tune! Raya Aidilfitri!

Nothing extraordinary happened during Ramadhan. Just the norm. Sahur, school/ work, iftar, my husband didn't missed Terawih (I think) and sleep. Surprisingly, we didn't attend or break our fast any where except at my mother's or our own home.

I was still on Atkins, so I wasn't that picky to eat any where else. It's better to eat at home where I can control what I eat. It would be so mouth watering and really tempting to watch others eat what they want.

Raya, this year was no fun too. Irfan was sick. He had high fever for 4 days before we went for a blood test. He was confirmed dengue. The doctor was kind enough to let us go home to celebrate first day of Raya. BUT we had to come back the 2nd day to admit him to the hospital. I was worried of his condition but relieved that he was monitored closely by the doctors and nurses. The hospital was almost deserted. Almost nobody was there. Of course. Duh. Hospital story, to be continued....

The 1st Day of Raya, we had our family photo at the Mosque.


Irfan had to force a smile even though he was in pain.

Baju kurung and a cap do not go together, Dear. But she wouldn't listen. She reminded me of ME. I was always wearing a cap. With any outfit. *duh*

The day felt so empty.... we were bored. Irfan stayed under his blanket most of the day.

My Poor Boy!

At first, I didn't bother to cook. We just ate our kuih raya. Haha! 

But we had Hilda and family coming over. She didn't went back to our hometown too because she was due any time. So I made something which I can't recall. We bought lemang and rendang.

Active kids playing carom.



At dinner, we ate KFC, who was late to deliver for more than an hour. It was longer than seeing a doctor at the hospital. I thought every one in KL already went back to their hometowns. But NO, KFC delivery was late! Maybe because all the other restaurants were closed and people had no choice but to eat KFC.

Comments

Popular Posts