Mother's Day! Ladies Luncheon!

Happy Mother's Day to us! My sisters and I planned for a luncheon. Only for the mothers including us. The fathers had to babysit for the day! Yippie! Thank you so much! We really appreciate it. Having a few hours to ourselves was the greatest gift of all.

We love celebrating and surprises.



"NO!" I kept saying no to my sisters who kept asking me to try their food. For the 100th time, I AM ON A DIET! I became like this because every one kept stuffing food in me. I have always been the DBKL in the family. This time it is a STRICT NO!

 We were given fortune cookies. Woah!

This is my cheat of the day. Two flavored ice cream even though one was green tea ice cream. And BREAD! my favorite! I craved bread the most.

We love you, Mama! Each of us pose with our mother.
Alhamdulillah, our mother was so happy of the surprised celebration. She didn't expect it was just the ladies. See the smile on her face? That shows happiness ;)

Comments

Popular Posts