May Day: Atkin Starts! Day 1 - Day 7!

I am 5 months behind schedule!! *pulling hair out* I almost gave up on blogging all together. *cries* I forgot all the dates of all my events. Luckily I update my IG quite frequently *relief*

May 8th 2017, I've started by Atkin Diet but unfortunately it was also Ramadhan, so my metabolism was low and I didn't lose that much weight. I definitely have to repeat this. Anyway, must go on. Help me discipline myself. Control is key. Control gives me self satisfaction.

The first week (7 days) of Atkin, these are the meals I ate. Most of it I prepared myself. I had to buy cartons of frozen chicken breasts for meal prep.












Those who wanted to be an Atkiner. Please prepare yourself mentally. It is seriously not an easy job to say "NO" to every food people offer you. It was so tempting.

Comments

Popular Posts