June Tune: Admitted Day 2!

He's a lot healthier. A lot of improvement after I forced him to drink 2 liters of water a day. And kept asking him to pee every hour. He kept complaining because I had to nag.

He would stare out the window and asked when will he be discharged. "Not until you drink 2 liters a day and pee as frequent as possible."

Good boy. Obeying my orders.

Still happy with the food. Mee hoon for breakfast.
After breakfast, I went down to the shop to buy magazines and newspapers to kill time.
Arghhh! We were bored and I already went through every page and line of every reading materials we have. So, we did some brain boosters. Sudoku and word search.




Our loyal fans came in the afternoon during lunch time. It was Papa's turn to watch Irfan. I took a few hours to refresh myself.


Yeah! This is what I meant by refreshing! Coffee! I know, CHEAT of the day. I haven't had anything to eat. The hospital couldn't cook according to my Atkin menu *teasing*, so I had to starve.



We had dinner. Irfan showed less enthusiast this time.


 Followed by reading... shhhh! Killing time again. Full of concentration.
It was seriously a long night. I got headaches because I slept too much!


Get well soon Irfan so that we can go home.

Comments

Popular Posts