September: ALL SPORTS: Netball!

September 9th, 2017, was the Netball Game. I've played Netball since I was in Primary School. But haven't played after I left school *slap on the forehead*.

I've always played as Goal Defense or Goal Keeper and hoped I can be like Laura Geitz, Australian's Firebird GK *joking*.

Okay, Netball is my second fave team sport after Volleyball. I enjoyed playing from Day 1 Training! Laksamana got 2nd place again. That's like the 6th 2nd place. We called ourselves Geng Tapau Nombor 2 *laugh covering mouth*. Same veteran players *eye roll*. Who cares. We are the best our team got *laugh*.


"What the...."

One of my hideous moments.
Another one.

Yay! Group photo.




The ref, checking our fingernails to avoid any cat fights during the game *tee-hee*



Even though I had my thumb injury during training, I still wanted to play for the team. It hurts like "hell" I seriously thought I broke my thumb. Fortunately, it was just my muscle and sinew *shame*. It still hurts after a month. It still hurts as I'm writing this post but not as much as before I have it massaged. I can't even wear my clothes or tie my hair without crying out "OWWWW"!


Comments

Popular Posts