Another Teething Episode

I wasn't able to write with the same reason over and over again; Too tired when I got home from work. So I went to bed right away. Another thing is, Ikram got another teething episode. So he's always whimpering. Now, it's his lower molar teeth. Poor baby. Besides whimpering, he drooled, his gums were swelling like the gum had burst, he feels irritable and got this biting habits, refused to eat (so we only gave him porridge), and the most exhausting of all, he had sleeping problems and so have I. He wakes up every two hours, whimpering but didn't want milk. His mouth was dry and he got ulcers on his tongue. So we had to give him water with a spoon. He got high fever once in a while.

His lips swelled too.

See the line of teeth? But the ones that's a torture are the molars. Can't take a clear picture. He'll slap my face if I force him.


Last night, he was so hungry but couldn't eat, that he hold on to his bread and just suck on it until he slept with big piece of bread in his mouth.

Poor baby boo.


Comments

Popular Posts