Irfan's First Sports Day!

I was so occupied with the pain, that I forgot about Irfan's Sports Day. And worst, I hadn't mention the event to him in advance that he was in a bad mood to participate.

They had their Sports Day at the TNB Field. The kids took the bus there while us, the busybody and overprotective parents took the car but followed so closely behind the bus.


It was hard to manage the kids. Some cried, so just simply blur and had no idea what was going on, so was way too excited they kept jumping up and down.


Irfan, one of the blur kids but still maintained his macho. He didn't cry.

When we arrived, it was difficult to get the kids to get in line. Some looked nervous without their parents while some can't stay still with their best friends. There were only two teachers to monitor 80 lil pupils. *phew* So they definitely need a few set of hands.

We arrived just in time before the parade. The kids were all set under the blue tent with their sunglasses and Angry Bird hats. So adorable.
Peace to Michael Jackson.

Waiting patiently for the parade of kiddies.

Ikram dosed off.

Where is Irfan anyway?

Taking a break.

Peace to the best Mom in the world. *Perasan*


Irfan was suppose to participate in the 1 Malaysia Race but he withdrew.

I didn't wait for the event to be over. We had to leave early because Ikram was starting to show his tantrum and my head was spinning and I felt like fainting with my empty stomach and zero energy.

I just got to know, the blue team won the overall prize. Congratulations.

Comments

Popular Posts