Chaos!

I understand everyone at the office missed me too much. I've only been gone for 7 days and they were itching to torture me. LOL!

We had our Unit's meeting and look what I got from my senseless colleagues (picture below).

A note from my no. 1 enemy. Haha! Can you believe he gave me this sort of note in a meeting, where I was sitting in front of the chairman.

Yeah, the culprit. That's why we call him ..... Look at his new name tag. LOL!

Although he is not my enemy, sometimes he annoys me such as; he purposely slurps on the maggi mee when he knew I can't eat and I told him I crave for even Maggi. Anyway, we combined our powers to attack Azhar alone.


No offense Guys. You know I enjoy your company. That's the only we could keep our sanity with the workloads. We kept taking pictures of each other's crazy habits. So you got to be careful of what you do. You'll get caught on camera and these Guys will actually sabotage and blackmail you.

If they knew I posted these pictures they'll surely post mine in Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts