Little Mischief and a Bad Hair Day.

I've told you about the hair treatment I bought from the Charity Bazaar before. I bought it for RM19. I believe I did gave a scream of shock when I discovered this:

Look what they're up to.
What are you doing????!!!!!!!! They ruined my hair treatment and gave a shiny new treatment for the floor. And it stayed slippery the whole week. I mopped everyday and it still remained slippery. "Bertuah punya budak."

No wonder the two of them were quiet in my room. Usually they'll quarrel over toys. But this day the did invent a new toy and experiment.
Guilty! Caught on camera!
Oh, boys. My hair remain untreated. *crying* Well I guess it's not their fault. I put it where they could reach. My bad. You have to treat me to a hair saloon every Mother's Day/ my Birthday, when you grow older. I've got proof.

Comments

Popular Posts