Ikram's Shortest Follow-Up appointment

Again, I was too occupied with my pain that I totally forgot about Ikram's appointment. A follow-up of the measles and liver. We arrive at Irfan's kindergarten at 7.45am, that was when I noticed the date. The appointment was at 8.00 am. OMG!

My husband had an important meeting that morning, so I had to take Ikram on my own. I managed to get to the hospital on time but the parking was awful. One of the nightmares at Selayang Hospital.

It took me 15 minutes to finally get a space which is by the roadside.

Another 15 minutes for registration.

But later, it only took another 15 minutes to see the pediatric.


Ikram's good mood, luckily.

Selayang' Pediatric.

Ikram was a good sport all the way. He cooperates and followed the nurse's and doctor's instruction. *phew* The result was also good. Alhamdulillah. His liver was back to it's normal size. (of course, his 1st appointment was like 6 months ago). His gingivitis was gone. The results to his earlier blood test shows that it was a positive measles virus.

He's healthy now and Yay! Alhamdulillah. Keep being healthy Ikram, okay.

Comments

Popular Posts