Sweet Tooth

Hrmm, how should I explain so that you won't misunderstand me? Ehem-ehem. Let's see.

I know I promised that I should not eat too many sweet stuff, right? But this time (more excuses), my bro-in-law, just got back from Korea. And I can't resist the duty free chocolates he brought back. They are all my favorites. *licking lips* The chocolates were lying on my mom's "trolley of munchies" on their own. Nobody cared to open the package or to eat it. But the moment I entered the kitchen, I noticed it right away.

Actually, I was expecting it. *blushed*


All my favorites.

My sister is also a choc lover, but she only buys them. Not eat them. The solution: She buys, I eat. My Cocoa Tree member card became hers, but the choc became mine.






Good Luck on becoming a sweet tooth.



Comments

Popular Posts