Getting well, Alhamdulillah!

Alhamdulillah. I feel so happy I'm feeling so much better. After almost 2 weeks of torturous pain, I feel so grateful Allah still loves me. I still can't eat though. Oh, yeah, I forgot to explain, I've got ulcers all over my mouth, tongue and gums. I went to see all sorts of doctors including a dentist. Some say it was gingivitis (which I got from Ikram), some say mouth herpes (but not really, the ulcers are inside not just on the lips. Some just say it mouth ulcers due to stress. For the first few days (4 days of last week), I had really high fever. I was shivering cold but my temperature was so hot I had to take 2 pills at once. I was dizzy and the worst part, my muscles are all in severe pain. It was worse than running 12 km.

I didn't do anything extreme that could cause such pain. Maybe it was because I had to do some barcode tagging from floor-to-floor the day before. Maybe. The pain was terrible. I wish I will never ever experience it again. I know quite well that I will go through the same event the minute I get back to work. Oh, work. I've been on medical leave for 7 days.

Oh, God, thank you so much for making me feel better already besides the 4 ulcers on my lower inside lips, a big and deep one on my left inside cheeks, a big scratch and now an unbearable patch of 'acidic pain' on the roof of my mouth (hard and soft palate). These are the pains currently and waiting to heal. I'll still have to sip on soup for another week. I missed eating, munching and chewing so much. I've got his long list of what I've been craving for.

On the bright side, I did lose 5 kgs. But I'm sure I'll gain them back the second I can eat because I'm so hungry right now. My tummy is making funny noises.

I feel bad for not able to write. I'll make it up for you bloggie.

Comments

Popular Posts