Going hyper for the electric sharpener

Warning! These activities were taken place AFTER office hours. As if not to confuse anyone that may misinterpret our craziness and it seems like we didn't have anything better to do. Well...well...well... I can't believe everyone was so "jakun" with the electric sharpener or did everyone had too much sugar after lunch? Or maybe I haven't sharpened my pencil ever since I joined MATRADE. Errrr...


Opps! This is not the electric sharpener but it works wonders.
Finally sharpened.

This is what I call "Juling Air". LOL! Thanks boss for taking this idiot's picture.
 Later, we tried on some lovely "batik" made from Terengganu. My boss sells them.


Angel was over excited to try on the peacock design. And I was excited to say peace.

You see what I mean?

Somebody spilled gasoline and I dropped to the floor, almost fainted.

Comments

Popular Posts