Irfan's Convo Shoot!

I don't know why the kid's Convocation had to be in May? Why the middle of the year? Why can't it be the end of the year where they really graduated? Never mind, they're just kids and it was just for fun. *smiling*

Awe!!! So "Skema", not even smiling.
I can't believe he has graduated. I had a hard time believing he's in kindergarten. I wish I could watch him during the shoot. Irfan is not one of the type who wants to pose in front of a camera. Neither of my boys (my husband, Irfan and even Ikram). Well, that's okay. I could always be the model and the boys could always be the photographer. *winks*

Seeing my kids growing up makes me want to kiss and hug them even more. Don't grow up too fast okay, I'm gonna miss you. If you don't grow up too fast, I won't be old too fast. But that's faith and life determined by Allah.

Awe, everytime I see my kid's photos, I'll get mushy-mushy inside and felt like crying. They used to be soooo small. Their lil feet was just the size of my thumb. Awe...all mushy-mushy again.

Comments

Popular Posts