May not my Day!

May was suppose to be fun and exciting plus lucky for me. Because it always have been and it should be that way....because it's my BIRTHDAY MONTH!! And I'm turning another milestone. *ehem ehem*

 

But instead May 2012, was more of like a unlucky and a sick month for me..BECAUSE the external auditor had to turn up in May. *WHY??* and due to that, I've been ill for 2 weeks.

Well, to think on the bright side, there are a few benefits to that. I managed to burn 7kgs and we (my Unit) managed to get at least something done before the Audit Negara comes in and really audits the whole organization especially assets which is killing my young age.

Other than that, there's a lot going on in May. Irfan had his Sports Day even though the sun and the thumping pain in mouth, ears and head is annoyingly killing my mood.

Irfan also had his Kinddie Convocation shoot. And the picture turned out well but not perfect.


Irfan had his Teacher's Day Party. I enjoyed choosing the gifts.

My in-laws had our very first Family Day. And we went to our 3rd Island this year (as scheduled) in Penang. Penang is an island so it counts.

So much more happened and I'll published separate posts, okay. I have to make up with all the missing posts I left blank for a couple of weeks. Today is already the 30th day of the month and I have pretty much to catch-up on. So it's gonna be a roller-coaster ride.

BUT PEACE ANYWAYS!

Adios Amigos and stay tuned.


Comments

Popular Posts