At home training, my lil soldiers!

The things I've trained them since they were a baby until today. Although I have to remind you that it was tough. No parents would want to see their child crying or let them be in uncomfortable position, yeah. But without training and discipline, it's impossible, even for me. And it's easier said than done. I always keep in mind that "I have to" or "never".

The first training they have faced is when riding in a car. Safety's first my boys. Why buy such expensive car seats when they won't sit in it? They'll cry their heads off at first, but make sure to give them toys and snacks. And it's absolutely easy if in case Mr Papa is not around and I have to drive them to the Taska.

Now, Irfan makes sure that everyone in the car wear their seatbelts. Including you, Ikram, lil bro.


 "Okay, we'll sit here and behave. Peace, Mama!"

 Yup! Even on a long journey balik kampung.
So tiring, that they sleep all the way.

And why buy them baby cot, if they were not trained to sleep in one. Actually, when I breast feed, I tend to sleep with them and was too lazy to get up and put them in their own bed. But after that, they had to. No excuse. One, for safety. I don't want them falling off my bed. Two, I don't have to feel unsecure and keep them company every 5 minutes. And third, well, we have to separate the kids from the adults room. You know why..

 Ikram enjoying his bed, his Mummy gives. Thank you Mummy. It's too bad Lana doesn't want to sleep in it. Anyways, she's got a reason. She's still breastfeeding. And Lana is supersensitive to noise and movement. She'll wake up immediately. Thank you Lana for the bed.

Secure, soundless sleep.

And Irfan sleeps in his own junior bed, just right next to Ikram's bed.

Irfan was trained to read/ listen to his bedtime stories before going to bed every night. But that was before Ikram was born. I'm soooo sorry Irfan, I loved reading to you but Ikram is sooo manja and needs me to dodoi him to bed until I ended up snoring with him.. and sometime Irfan was tired waiting for me that he fell asleep first.

Actually it began when I was pregnant (Irfan), we made it a habit to read to him 'Kisah2 Nabi' before going to bed. Until today, Irfan insisted us to read to him.

Irfan's all time fave bedtime books.


 There are lots more....
His favourite story. Now he have memorized it and repeated the words everytime he sneezes. i love the way he imitates my reading. Haha.

Other trainings, irfan started potty training at almost age 3 and  is still training. He have succeeded 100%. Yay!

There are lots more like brushing his own teeth etc...

It started difficult and takes lot of effort and patience but in the end, it's worth it and I can enjoy my free time (not yet, still got more to train) doing something else. Like writing in my blog, is one example. Reading RD, is another...

Comments

Popular Posts