Working Mom.

How I wish I could just work from home. It has been days since I last publish a new post. I was not able to...not that I don't want to.. My boys' bedtime is becoming later and later by the days eversince Raya. How could I possibly turn on my computer and speak out my mind. Actually, I can, if I want to. I'm holding Ikram right now, on my left arm while my right hand is typing out the words from my head. Luckily Irfan is already asleep.

Other than that, I'm waiting the BioAura filtered water to fill the bottle. While waiting for the laundry to finish...*beep-beep*. It's done already..

"ang..goo.gaa...burp" as my son in my arm is saying, watching me type.

"yeah baby, learn from your mom..I'm supermom and I can do loads at a time..that's called multifunction" I explained to him..

Oh-uh, now he wants to let go of me..and do his regular bodyspliting. BTW, the bottle is filled already. I better take a look. Spare me a few seconds, while I also send this baby to bed.

After 5 minutes..

hmm, okay, where was I? yeah..working mom. I would really to write every night, but everytime I accompany my kids to bed, I end up snoring too...

In Ramadhan, I wrote during Sahur til Subuh. That is the most quietest and peaceful time of the day. Maybe I should even it's not Ramadhan. Let's put that as an alternative, yeah.

There are still loads to do after I send them to bed. There's 2 basket of clean clothes waiting to be fold and kept. Put away the luggage bags. Put away the kid's toys. It's a never-ending list of house chores....

Comments

Popular Posts