Of all days.

27th September 2011. Early morning, I wished my mum's birthday. My sisters and I have made plans to celebrate that night.

Once arrived at the office, i had to follow-up the process of Istanbul's documentations. Like always, at my 2nd office- Putrajaya.

In the afternoon, we went to Seri Pac for another open house *eat again*. But thank goodness, I didn't get to eat much because of the crowd and queue. I just had ice-cream and puding roti. My diet was saved.

When we got to the office, we received a sadden news. One of the bosses have lost his youngest son at age 8. COD, viral infection. I have written a seperate post for this- VIRAL FEVER.
Later, after Maghrib, we went to Uncle K Kopitiam, TTDI, as planned, to celebrate my Mum's 50th birthday. Already 50? Oh, why, so fast?

 Irfan going through the Menu. At last, I decided. "Fish and Chips for you".

 Mama, embarassed that we sang her a birthday song and had to blow out the candles, at that age. "No prob, Mama! Enjoy!"

 The whole family singing and clapping happily.

 Mushroom soup for Ikram. Oh, you can't imagine the lil boy with such appetite.

 The Notty's munching fries and hopping from 1 seat to another. Absolutely no sugar for the both of you.

Out of control. So, we had to take one kid each. Haha..

I was feeling kind of guilty that we were celebrating while my boss's family was mourning of his deceased son. They buried him after Maghrib. Oh, I can't stop imagining their grief and his son's face at the morg. Allah loves him more.

It was a wake up call for me as well. We can't stop praying for Allah's forgiveness and wish for his Blessings. Alhamdulillah, I have still got a family to celebrate my days with, shoulders to cry on, accept help that can never be repaid. I am so grateful. Thank you.

Comments

  1. huhuhuh.. i couldn't eat a thing last night.bcoz of this mouth ulcer. the food looks good especially the ones you gobble up. hihi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts