Friends you laugh with, friends you cry with.

Friends you laugh with are the ones you cry with. Is there really such a person, I wonder. I really don't know. The people I cry with, share my problems with and offer a helping hand, are my family.

Although, I'm also grateful I've met some really 'precious ones'...they're there for me in their own special way :) It doesn't matter if we're near or far...even if we don't see or talk to each other every other day...it really is the 'thought' that matters.

Some come and go as they please (maybe ME!) *sob*

I would really like to try become a friend in need.

The good old days and friends I got to know, still in contact:
SK Taman Tun Dr Ismail
International School Bangkok
Sayfol International School
SK Subang Jaya SS14
SK Tanjung Besar
SMK Panglima Garang Abdul Samad (SMKPGAS)
UiTM Shah Alam
GSTT, SK Bdr Sri Damansara 3


It has been a while since I really spend some quality time with my closest friends. With such commitments, I don't think we'll be able to catch up on anything much. Since I have graduated from my degree (no more classes on weekends, hooray!), I've decided to invite my S6 (teenage immature) friends to a Girls Spa Day Out! I seriously hope, it will be anytime soon.

Thanks to FB, I have managed to meet with a few friends from my high school days. Will try to coordinate as many activities as possible with the help of others esp Ida.

I'm also in the midst of preparing a gathering for my Seroja friends. I'm hoping to host a Raya open house for them (with the pressure from Misya).

Comments

Popular Posts