Plain jealousy OR the urge to compete?

I can't help the way I feel. But I can control the way I act, at least. Some people I see, can't seem to do it. What does it take? Just a little patience. Although I admit, humans are just humans. Even after a lot of patience but the challenge they face are continuous or unsolved, anyone can go *booom* erupt.. Does this ever occur to you? I absolutely have, that's why I 'm writing about it. And sometimes I don't know the reason to it. But if we change that jealousy to improve ourselves. I say, "Why not?"

From my experience, I need something to motivate or inspire me. I can't stand seeing someone better than me..I will turn myself green with envy *like the incredible hulk* (but not to the extend to stranggle someone) , but I'll proof to myself, that I can become someone even better. I think that would be more of use rather than keeping the jealousy in you, and complain all day long..

For example,
1.If we know someone who speaks good english, instead of being the typical M, why don't we improve our English?
2. If we know someone who works her 'ass off' and got promoted/ acknowledged/ praised, instead of saying something bad behind her back, why don't we improve our effort and proof to the boss that we're as hardworking?
3. If we know someone filthy rich and showing off their wealth, instead of critizing, why don't we just accept the fact, they did something in their life to be in that position now, and we can too, if we put our head and body into it. Maybe we could try doing part time jobs, online business, etc..The rich too have somewhere they start with, right.
4. If we know someone with better grades, instead of accusing them of *kaki bodek *, we could just hit the books and study extra hard.

The list go on and on and on....

It's one way to re-evaluate myself and yours..

Think good!

Comments

Popular Posts