Do you believe in telepathy?

Is it possible? I don't know what it's called but...let me explain.

At first it was just a feeling or sort of like a deja vu. But it became stronger and stronger..And it came unintentionally. It felt weird but I was relieved because it helped me get my job done.. it's like a reminder/ alarm/ an organizer to me.. and for some people (the closest to me, example, my abe).

There was one time, it was my first time in kuantan Parade. We went for dinner and Irfan had to 'peepee' (he's potty training, so we have to take immediate measures when he says he have to go)..while Ikram and I had to pay at the cashier.

i have no idea where the toilet was..and unfortunately my handphone battery was KO..so I waited outside...it took them a long time to come back so I went window-shopping...and I hoped that we'll meet anywhere...so I focused hard and pray "please meet here"...after 5 minutes, just around the corner, there was Irfan and his papa.

I asked "How did you find us?"..

He answered "I just felt like going this way"..

Wow! hahaha..that's coincidence right?

The most I get the feeling is at work. Do you remember I've mentioned about our office in istanbul? well everytime I think about the process and what's going on there? There will be a phone call from the TC minutes after..maybe it's because I think too much of my unsettled work.

Another case: I am responsible to issue Gurantee letter for my office. Mr B requested the GL weeks before his appointment. And I totally forgot about it..I even forgot the date of his appointment..

One sweet day, I felt that I have missed something (felt that I have something to do), and I remembered about the GL. I prepared it immediately. And not knowing the appointment date of Mr B (I was too embarassed to admit I forgot, and embarassed to confirm the date), I faxed the GL to the clinic (luckily I remembered which clinic he plans to go to). Minutes after, I gave the clinic a call to confirm whether they received the letter. To my surprise, I was told, that Mr B, have just stepped out the clinic and they were just about to call me for the GL...Aha..aha..What's that about??

Absolutely telepathy.*nodding my head*..hahaha..

So why need an organizer or mobile phones when we can communicate through sense...

X File..Haizan will LOL for this.

Comments

Popular Posts