Economy, my line?

I cannot believe I'm in this field. I've studied economics in high school. Studied it again during University. And now, working as "Penolong pegawai ehwal ekonomi"? (have not got anything to do with the economy)

I've come to realize, well, *embarass to admit* I don't really know the subject. I was at a newspaper stand earlier (to be exact, in June), That I came across The Edge with the most catchy headline.

"LOST IN A MARKET MAZE?"

Well, yeah, I am! I'm swamped by info and really need help making sense of it all! Inflation, currency war, global supply chain disruption, surging commodity prices, trade deficit/ surplus, stagflation, fiscal tighthening, overheating, interest rate, mergers & acquisitions, balance of payment???? I've heard about it in my text, newspapers, the economic updates from MITI's and MATRADE's reports but .......I can't make sense of it all.

You see what I mean? I really have no idea. but truly need to get info (and understand them *eye roll*) Since I have no notes to study at the moment, I might as well start with this.. Hwaiting!!

Comments

Popular Posts