'Teeny weeny' land

It's just a "teeny-weeny" land but the the process is a super massive nightmare.

People may say that, "What's the big deal about this tiny piece of land?"

But "Duh!!". "It may not be a big deal if you're filthy rich. Unfortunately, we're not. And it's valuable to us and it is OURS!"

I've been confronting this land related matters since 2008 and yet to finalize. This has also been a serius issue in Malaysia where claiming land ownership is almost like an impossible process.

We've been updating the P-- Land office of the admin rep. But like we have expected, there were no action taken.

To make things worse, we have paid some sum of money to the surveyor firm we've appointed, that is no longer in operation. I went to investigate myself.

It've been my mission eversince these few weeks to get a legal advice, to be sure. And to settle this once and for all. I hope I've made the right choice to appoint my own lawyer. Hopefully.

Comments

Popular Posts