Mama's territory!

Dear Irfan & Ikram,

You know that the kitchen is my territory. Both of you are not allowed to go in the kitchen. Why? Because it is the most dangerous part of the house for kids. And that is why we put the safety gate that symbols "DO NOT ENTER"

Because we love you so much. Don't want you to get hurt.



Love,
Mama


Weekends are suppose to be the time to clean the house. Well, it was perfect for me in the morning UNTIL the two boys are awake. I can't do anything, if their father is not around.

Once they are awake, they demand breakfast. So I have to go make them breakfast.
Then later, Irfan will request to play his playstation while Ikram bugs him:


Ikram needs monitoring, he crawls everywhere nowadays. So I made him sit tight.


Comments

  1. Must be something smells good! Irfan and Ikram seems eager to go in Mama Ayu!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts