'Jamu'

A colleague of mine is on maternity leave but happened to visit us to finalize her performance report. Usually, following a Malay Confinement or any other confinement: you should wear socks to avoid wind and bloating later on. But this stubborn colleague of mine didn't. She said it was okay and she ate plenty 'jamu' (traditional/ herbal medicine well known from Indonesia).

Oh, yeah, that's why, I didn't eat any 'jamu' when I was on confinement. Oh, right, I couldn't because

i) Irfan have G6PD and 'jamu' are one of things should be avoided.
ii) Ikram's jaundice and milk/ food allergy was terrible. The doc said to avoid all 'hot stuff'.

I think I should start taking 'jamu' eventhough I'm not on confinement. It's good for the health. Just like the Indonesians are taking like a supplement. So, what brand are there in the market? I have no idea where to find/ start.

Some of the famous:







I am gonna start taking herbs. It reminds me of my age. I'm getting older...Nooooo! Time flies so fast.

Comments

  1. reading silently and found this.. aiyyak.. tsk.. tsk.. tsk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...you know who i meant? it's okay, as long as you're okay and can resume work soon to take off the burden from my shoulders..hahaha.. now i'm covering for Azhar for a week..hahaha..when the two of you get back from your holidays, I'm gonna have mine..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts