One Girl Show!

I've finally created SisterSerenade.loy.my to promote my mom's tudung. My sisters and i have been dreaming of this day. The ideas flow but nobody stood up and did anything. All we did was just dream. Suddenly I became so overwelm that I could no longer stay still and wait for it to happen.

First, my idea was to get everyone in my family involve.

Hilda & Hilma to be the model.
Imaya, the make-up artis.
Mama, of course the production.
Me, the Director of the Day. Haha.
Mara, the cameraman.
My husband, the webmaster and e-commercing.

All together, the promoters.

I've planned the photography session sometime ago but my model never turned up. She knows that I'm not gonna pay her, that's why she's MIA.

After weeks of planning and failing. I finally said (to myself). "What the heck. I'll do it myself!"

Today after work and Maghrib, Imaya wouldn't let me take the pics in my ownself. She made me put make-up on *winks* Thanks by the way.

I forced my husband to be the photographer. And here are the results. I know what you think. It's nothing and dull. Well, it's my first shot. We'll try to make it better next time. I can't believe I did the shoot in my corporate uniform. The most important thing is the tudung. Samples:



I haven't register much in the web. Only 1-2 products. I'll let you know when it's all ready and set.

Comments

Popular Posts