Self Excel class

This assignment given by my boss is nothing but a torture to me. I am eager to do it, but where should I start? The whole thing is in total chaos, that I don't know where to begin.

I already did the Taskforce. I got to know the data given. I'm half way through the system. I thought for a few days after the Taskforce, that I should compare the data that I have from my Masterlist and the system. From there I would be able to identify the data that have yet to register. Well, how on earth will I do that? So, while I'm writing here, I've googled lots of ways to compare and consolidate data in Excel. I'm giving myself my own Excel Class.

Speaking of Excel Class, I've gone to one before, but due to lack of practice and irrelevance in my job scope, I forgot how to do it. *Duh*

It's time to refresh my memory. I believe that if I learn on my own, try on the method, I'll learn and keep the info in my head. If I let some else to do it, I'll never learn.

Learning Consolidation, CountIf, LookUp, etc

Comments

Popular Posts