Our Family Doctor.

My family's favourite doctor who gives home service. Dr. Hira. We've always text her for medical advice. A few days back she visited to take a look a Irfan's Molluscum contagiosum. My office's doctor said there was no medicine for this viral skin infection. She asked me to google the term to know more.

Irfan had this infection a few months back, but we nothing to it. That's why I said earlier, I entertain people for the best service and fulfil their satisfaction while I, on the other hand, had no time to bring my own sons to the clinic. Where Irfan got this disease and Ikram got his 2nd otitis media since February 13th.

Okay, back to the story. I'm grateful I have Dr. Hira 'in the house'. She visited because my mom mentioned to her about Irfan's issues. She took a look at it and advised to get prescription to a medicine. Irfan loved our family doctor because she was the one who visited him almost everyday. And is always there for him when he's sick.

Torchlighting Irfan's Molluscum.
 Irfan giving excuse for Dr. Hira to diagnose him further and to keep him company. Such a drama king.
 "Irfan sakit sini jugak." and Dr. Hira just teasing him.
 Dr.Hira's patients waiting in line.
Thank you, Datin Doc for the hospitality. She hates it if anyone of her closest friends call her Datin but that's the truth. She's already a Datin early last year, I think. So humble, caring and nice.

Comments

Popular Posts