Late Night Owl!

Oh, no, it's past midnight. I almost slept an hour ago while watching TV but when I had to tucked my Irfan to bed, I remembered I haven't blog. I'm sure gonna be late for the office.

I've already been "almost" late every single morning eversince the trip to Pangkor. But basically it's because I've been a late night owl doing her duties. Oh, the housewife chores. The Basics. The House Rules. Washing (the machine did it), pack my kid's bags, sharpen Irfan's colour pencils, clean the kitchen a bit ie doing the dishes etc.

Although these chores are not really routine. I'll do it if I feel like it. Terrible wife character.

And there's always another reason the burn the midnight oil. Blogging. Hahaha.. i made a promise to myself that I shall write a post a day. I haven't really put it in any official resolution or something, but I simply made a vow to myself. Proof myself. It's a good practice for English and creative writing to stimulate ideas.

There are times when I don't have the slightest idea what to write. So what I'll do is to do anything else in the house while dreaming/ speaking/ arguing/ brainstorming to myself. Luckily for this 45th day, I have managed to write about something. Let it be babbling on and on about something "un important".

Well I'm not done just yet, I have to update SisterSerenade and finish some more of my Trade & Economy Notes. It just felt like preparing for an exam all over again.


Bonui!!

Comments

Popular Posts