Merry-Go-Around & Splish-Splash on Federal Territory Day

This is KL's only public holiday different from other states. I'm out of ideas where to go. So, off we go to our favourite mall.

We used to go the Sports and Gym, that was before One Utama renovated. We have no idea whether it still exist or not, now that the old wing had finished renovation. So we went to Jusco instead.

Wai Wai Park

 



 
Merry-Go-Around


So serius.



At about 5pm, my husband played tennis. I was bored staying at home, so I brought the kids to the pool for Splish Splash Fun.


Ikram loved the water.


His eyes were red for dipping his head in the water.


 Irfan really jealous of his lil bro. Usually he'll only go swimming with me, but today I brought Ikram along.

I have no idea where we should go this weekend. maybe we'll head to Muar. Visit Gunung Ledang if we have the time.



Comments

Popular Posts