3 Days Apologies

Sorry I couldn't write at all for the past 3 days. Like I said, I got broadband problems. Plus, I'm so exhausted that I slept the moment I reached home (after doing the laundry and pack the kid's bag). I was too stressed and tired for the past 3 days. This week has been the shortest week of my entire life. I was so occupied I didn't notice the time for lunch and when work was off.

Like today for example, I had to go through each D.O before I let the company off and that was at 7pm. Luckily I've done my schedule which I managed to do every morning. Oppps! And that means I missed breakfast too.

My husband had to pick the kids up from daycare everday this week and waited for me to go home. The kids however played and run in the office. My office is their 3rd home.

It looks like I have to work again this Saturday..boohoo..

 Ikram waiting to go home.
 Irfan enjoying the landscape.
 Pushing through to get to Mama. "Yay! We're finally going home."

I dozed off a bit there and hurriedly take my 'wuduk'. Fresher..

Comments

Popular Posts