Extraordinary Uses

My book is finally here! I subscribed a book from Reader's Digest and I finally got it yesterday. I only got to page 5 when I slept soundly. Way toooo tired.



Lets see how I could give an overview of it. This book gives over 2000 ways to save money and time using over 200 common household items.

Most useful items for just about ANYTHING! Some of the interesting ones that I just got to know:

1. Sharpen your scissors by cutting seven/ eight layers of leftover aluminium foil! Do you know that there's over 50 uses of leftover aluminium foil? For gardens, laundry, outdoors and DIY stuff.

2. Buff shower walls with car wax and take a year-long holiday from cleaning mildew and grime.

3. Car-wax can also keep mirrors fog-free.

4. Drain clogged with a couple of Alka-Seltzer.

5. Soak clothes in milk to dissolve stubborn ink.

And LOTS more using paperclips, pantihose, aluminium foil, rubber bands and etc.

Read and try!

Comments

Popular Posts