Sunday Science Club

Sunday: By noon I was really bored. The kids were begging to be taken out. So, I thought, "What should we do today? And where should we go?" Later, I remembered the list I've prepared.

In a few minutes, we were all set to go. Ta-da! Here we are! National Science Centre (Pusat Sains Negara)! The kids sure had fun. And it helped 'open their eyes'. The entrance fees was acceptably cheap. RM6.00 for adults. The kids were FOC. They only charge children above 6 years old at RM3.00.

They learn loads. But we only managed to go through the Main Building. There were more activities in 10 different locations outdoors such as the Garden of nature, Focal Point, Herbal Garden, Aquatic Life, Activity Arena, Water Plaza, Interactive Zone, Subterranean Journey and etc. Unfortunately it rained and we couldn't take a peep outside.


"Ikram, look, big fishes...big fishes.."
 Wow! The fishes are gigantic!


 Looking from the microscope view.
The egg hatched. A baby is born.
 Trying to get out of his egg.
 Giant piano lesson. It was a bit awkward. They usually play with their hands, but now using their lil feet, they couldn't make a beat.
 Ikram, at the mirror maze. I didn't know he's got a twin.
I love this mirror. I'm slim. If only I could have this in my home.
 They love playing in the foam factory. Kids from age 6 to 12 only. But Irfan could get in. Ikram threw a tantrum because he was left behind.
Ikram's cry and tantrum! His scream made an echo sound to the whole building.
 I'm on Earth. Peace on Earth!
 Ikram crawling through the galaxy. Can't decide where to land.

Let's see how much I weight on the Sun. 446kg? OMG!!

 Arranging giant blocks
 Where's the light switch?
 Awe!! The cutest frog prince in the pond!
 The bookworm club!
 
 Across the hanging bridge in Taman Negara.
 Giant Hamster Treadmill.

 Learning about dinosaurs and what is left of it.

Goodbye, Pusat Sains Negara. We'll be back next year.

Comments

Popular Posts