Blurry Week (19-23 March)

It's already 31st March???!!! Tomorrow's another month!!!

Time flies sooo fast that I didn't even know what I did for the past 2 weeks. And now I don't know what to write. Actually I've been so busy with work and that includes MIHAS 2012 (3- 6 March 2012). So, everyone's going CRAZY at the office. My days is filled with meetings especially Technical Evaluations.

I only do paperwork after 5.30pm, so I had to stay back until at least 7pm.

7.30pm: Dropped by mother's house for a quick dinner.

8.30pm: Back home. Did laundry.

Now that I think of it, it came out blurry. All I know is that I slept real early. 9am, okay. After the long hours of insanity, all I need is my beauty sleep that'll keep me fresh the next day.

Sometimes, I take short naps in the car just to avoid migraine.

Comments

Popular Posts